Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes
Certification according to the international PEFC™ (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes).
This mark indicates that the forest origin materials present in Filippi 1971 products come from sustainably managed forests.
Forest Stewardship Council
Certification according to the international scheme FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
This mark indicates that the forest origin materials present in Filippi 1971 products come from responsibly managed forests.
ISO 9001 - Quality policy
With the ISO 9001 certification, our company’s quality management system has been internationally recognised as complying with a standard of excellence. ISO 9001 is the focus of our Management System:
The ISO 9001 model represents a strategic tool aimed at:
Quality management means managing the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes, reducing or eliminating the risk of not meeting customer expectations, and is expressed in the ability to measure performance through the identification of appropriate indicators. Finally, the involvement of human resources and the presence of a Senior Management Board, ensure the constant maintenance of our continuous improvement targets.
Filippi 1971 srl has decided to adopt a Quality Management System in compliance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 in order to achieve the following general objectives:
– to guarantee the quality of the product (semi-finished veneered wood panels) so that:
– the system satisfies in effectiveness and efficiency the expectations of customers even if not expressed;
– the product complies with the applicable specifications and standards;
– the expected business results are achieved.
– to apply a business organizational model able to ensure always high and adequate technical skills to be applied in the production of semi-finished veneered wood panels also with regard to development projects;
– establish every interaction with its customers and partners with the intention of creating value while identifying present and future needs for the success of the company
– rationalize and optimize business activities, both management and executive, in order to provide a product with the best quality/price ratio;
– to guarantee the Customer that the product, in terms of quality and economy, is permanently supplied with the characteristics requested by him;
– guarantee product performance and reliability.
To achieve these objectives Filippi 1971 srl is committed to:
– define in an organic and clear way the tasks and responsibilities of the participants in the realization of the product;
– keep always high the level of satisfaction of stakeholders, in particular of its customers and partners.
– apply quality techniques and methodologies intended as a means of managing company activities in a controlled manner;
– define in a complete and precise way the characteristics of the product to be supplied even when these are only implicit in the contractual documentation;
– plan the activities to be carried out, carrying them out in accordance with the planning, monitor their proper performance and effectively communicate the information necessary for their coordination;
– to be permanently updated on new technologies, materials, production processes for the purposes of their application in company activities;
– increase the use of innovative technologies;
– make the staff responsible and involved in quality by asking them to make an effort of maximum collaboration and commitment to ensure continuous development and improvement;
– make suppliers aware of quality issues and take measures to encourage them to adopt a quality management system.
– determine the risks and opportunities that need to be addressed to provide assurance that the QMS can achieve the expected results
– provide products that comply with all the requirements imposed by current legislation and mandatory requirements so that the safety and health of users is guaranteed.
The application of quality techniques and methodologies is a need felt and considered necessary by all the functions of Filippi 1971 srl starting from the Management that, in relation to this, has established in the company directives to provide the company with a quality management system documented and suitable to achieve the established objectives.
Together with the general objectives, Filippi 1971 srl defines year by year the specific quality objectives also in relation to aspects such as:
– customer satisfaction;
– the acquisition of new skills and professional experience of the staff and/or the maintenance of those acquired;
– the improvement of the productive efficiency of the company.
The definition of the Quality objectives is carried out within the improvement plan by the Management of Filippi 1971 srl that, during the periodic reviews, evaluates the achievement.
The Quality Policy and the procedures implemented are divulged to all the staff during periodical meetings; the correct and complete understanding and implementation of the Quality Policy is systematically verified during the internal audit activities.
All responsible Functions are directly responsible for the implementation of the contents of the Procedures prepared according to their respective areas of competence.
The Quality System Management Manager has the task of coordinating the actions necessary for the development of the Quality Management System, to carry out specific actions with particular reference to those of quality assurance and control, to verify the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, to propose improvement actions and to support their implementation.
The Quality System Manager is not assigned the responsibility of obtaining the quality expected for the products since it is the result of the correct planning and execution of all the activities that lead to their realization and, for the outcome of which, the fundamental role is played by the people who directly carry out the works.
The Direction of Filippi 1971 srl assumes the primary responsibility for the achievement of the above mentioned objectives and any corrective actions that may be necessary for the full achievement of the objectives themselves.
Within the Quality System, the Management supervises and supports the activities related to Quality, supported by the Quality Manager Mrs. Lara Pesenti.
The Quality Manager has full responsibility and authority to ensure compliance with the procedures provided for by the Quality Management System of the company.
The implementation of a Quality Management System is a commitment fully shared and approved by the Management.
MED HPL TOP FACE
CSI SPA undertake the relevant quality assessment procedures for the equipment which was found to be in compliance with the Fire protection requirements of Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 2014/90/EU and of the implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/773 and with the type described in the EC Type Examination Certificate (Modelue B).
Catas - Testing Certification Research
La qualità e la sicurezza dei nostri materiali è certificata tramite analisi chimiche, collaudi fisici e meccanici svolti dall’ente certificatore Catas.
O plikach cookie możesz dowiedzieć się więcej tutaj, w przeciwnym razie kontynuując korzystanie z witryny, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie plików cookie w takiej postaci, w jakiej są one obecnie skonfigurowane.Zgadzam sięUkryj powiadomienieChcę dowiedzieć się więcej
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visit to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The following cookies are also needed - You can choose if you want to allow them: